Thursday, September 20, 2007

Free Food!







Now that my boys are in school, I have time to run all my errands without kids! This is what I was suppose to be doing one day last week. I was on my way to Walmart when I got a call from a friend of mine.


"Where are you?" "Hurry get over here as fast as you can!"


I thought something serious had happened. Turns out a new Chipotle was opening up in Iowa City. For one day they were giving away anything you wanted on the menu, for FREE! So my friends Jenn and Rebecca and I ran right over to get the good deal. Mind you, we had to wait in line for over an hour, with a bunch of college students. I am sure people were wondering why a bunch of Mom's were so excited about free food, but boy was it worth it. I had a huge burrito, chips and salsa and a drink and we didn't even pay a penny! Walmart had to wait!


3 comments:

Isabelle Cannon said...

love it all. Love the blog, love the pictures. You have a darling family and you did a great job. I loved getting free food with you. Looking forward to our Des Moines trip. Love ya girlfriend!!

Jenn S said...

So cute! You did a GREAT job! Keep up the good work...ha, ha. Now you know what you can do with your time while the boys are at school....and it doesn't even cost money! Woohoo!

Jessica said...

Dad wants to know what you were doing on your way to WALMART!?!?!?:)