Thursday, May 6, 2010

Muffins With Mom

Today was "Muffins With Mom" day in the 2nd grade. Joshua was so excited! I got there and he came up and gave me a big hug and said, "I love you Mom!" Such a sweetie! After we ate muffins and orange juice, he gave me a book for Mother's Day. All the kids got to share their books in front of the class. The tears were a flowing....I hope he stays this sweet forever!







8 comments:

Robyn said...

So cute! What a fun mother's day gift.

Katie L. said...

That is the cutest book ever! Maybe you shouldn't ask about homework so much! HA!

Jenn S said...

SO stinkin cute! I love that kid so much! His book is so great and worth saving forever. Great job Josh...and mom!

P.S. Nice shirt...

Sparks said...

Awww sweet is that?!? I love the part about keeping the house clean! LOL

The Otis Family said...

I love the question you always ask. That's pretty funny.

Eric said...

How sweet is that? Sounds like you had a great Mother's Day. My favorite is the thought bubble, "I am scared." Can't wait to see you guys!

Mindy said...

I love that moms are made out of "sweatness" and that you always say "you have homework". It sounds like me.
What a sweet guy. That little book will be a keeper forever!
I have Muffins with Mom today!

Jessica said...

How cute is that. Can't wait to see you in ONE WEEK!!!