Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Choir Concert

Nathan is taking Choir this year and they had their first concert this week.

As you can tell by his expressionLESS face, he was only there for the grade. I don't think he is enjoying it much. Jared and I kind of forced him to take the class....we were hoping he would come out of his shell a little. But as you can see he is WAY out of his element.

4 comments:

Katie L. said...

Wow...was there a smile in there at all! Ha! Ya, probably not his thing! :)

Jenn S said...

Okay...so I am laughing SO hard! His face is about as excited as the guy next to him. Just a bit out of his element, but all good for him, right?! Tell him good job!

Jessica said...

It is amazing how much his expression changes throughout the evening...I imagine that is what Cory would look like!

The Swensons said...

I love it..cracks me up! At least he loves piano! Looks like you guys are having a fun time out there doing Christmasy stuff!