Well it happened....snow in Louisiana! The boys were SO excited. School cancelled, city shut down, Dad home too......HAPPY TIMES for them. Now Mom, on the other hand needed them in school and at work, but no such luck! My motto is when you are supposed to be at work and school, you NEED to be there. When you are supposed to home, you NEED to be there! Understand?



2 comments:
I hear ya and Paige NEEDED to be at school today. I understand this snow day as there was actually snow. What was today, a "maybe it might snow day"? LOL
Looks like your boys had a fun day off.
I'm glad you let your boys go outside. Personally, if I wanted snow I'd live farther north. I am so done with this crazy winter. Even Nate wants to return to school so he can take his tests and be DONE with it.
Post a Comment