Our Church had a "Father's and Son's Campout". Jared took the boys and they had a blast. They camped in the tent, stayed up late, got up early, ate a yummy breakfast and came home really dirty! I had a nice night to myself!
Cute boys!!! I am so jealous that you get a quiet night...I tried to talk Riley into taking Clayton (and the girls...) but he just gives me "the look"!
4 comments:
We did have a good "mom's" night out! :) That water looks so cold!
Hey look...no snow! My boys can't wait until our father and sons. I can't wait either!
Cute boys!!! I am so jealous that you get a quiet night...I tried to talk Riley into taking Clayton (and the girls...) but he just gives me "the look"!
Looks like a cold morning for sure. I would take a quiet evening home.
Post a Comment