Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Bear Lake

After we left Disney World, we flew to Utah.  We rented a car and headed up to Jared's family cabin at Bear Lake.  It was beautiful and much cooler than Florida!  Jared's parents and three of his sisters and their kids were there.

The kids did a lot of hiking!




On Memorial Day we all went down into Garden City and rented covered bicycles.  It was loads of fun, although Nathan, Grandma, Grandpa, Kennedy and I got one and we were so slow that Nate jumped out and ran behind us pushing...it was a lot of help!




What would Bear Lake be without Raspberry shakes....yummy!  They had a play land for the kids to play on...Nathan doesn't know the meaning of the word kid.  I don't think it means 6'2" teenager...he got a little stuck!


There is a stream that runs by the cabin, we all walked down and took pictures.


It was a quick but fun trip!













1 comment:

MG said...

Yum. I am going to have to try a shake.. I have never been to Bear Lake but YW camp is up there and now that I am in the Presidency I guess I am going. Looks like a lot of fun. Have you ever done the caves up there?