Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Summer of Scouting!

I AM BACK!!!!!

This summer was packed with scouting activities for the boys and Jared.  Jared and Nathan both went with the scouts from our ward on a high adventure rafting trip down the Gulkana River.  All I can say is there is a reason Mom's aren't invited...fires, rock jumping, stinky shirt-less boys....need I say more!  The had a great time without me!





Next it was Joshua's turn.  He had 11year old camp.  It was a 3 day day camp with a one night campout.  Glad Jared could make that.  Joshua had a great time hanging out with his friends and doing boy things all day!


Lastly, Jared was able to spend a week at Philmont Scout Camp in New Mexico, for training.  He had a fabulous time and came home on a spiritual high...we regretted not paying for and having the whole family go.  Lesson learned!



No comments: