Monday, April 28, 2014

Joshua turns 12!




Where has time gone!  Joshua turned 12 years old this month.  We asked him what he wanted to do for his birthday, and he said, just spend time with the family.  Gosh, I love this kid!  He had a great breakfast and had his candybar poster waiting for him when he woke up.  Then that afternoon I surprised him and checked him out of school and took him to lunch, Sushi, one of our favorites!  That night we went to Olive Garden, and then came home and opened presents, had cake and ice cream and watched a movie.  Nothing fancy, but he had a smile on his face the whole time!

NOW, the worst part is that I took all these pictures and Nathan had to use my camera for a school project and deleted them all!  Can you hear me now....I was LIVID!  So this is all I have from my phone.....so sad!




1 comment:

Jenn S said...

Happy Birthday to the cutest 12 year old ever!! Love him!! So sorry about the pictures!! Makes me sick! I've had that happen too!