Nathan fishing....

Joshua fishing.... (Neither of them had much luck, but Josh was excited with his catch!)

Campfire.....

Nathan had to build a fire to pass off some scout requirements, so we put him in charge. He had been waiting to burn all of his LEAP (Louisiana's standardize test) study papers. He had over 200 pages and since testing is over, he wanted to get rid of it. He was a happy camper burning his school work!
Marshmallow's...

We played till dark and then cooked hamburgers over the fire. They tasted so good! We didn't get home until 11:00 and we smelled like camp fire, but we had a great time!
7 comments:
That is a hilarious pic of Josh...nice catch!
Those cute boys are probably in heaven! Great pictures!
Seriously, quit posting such cute things! You complain about Shreveport, but it looks like there is more to do there than here. Can't wait for MAY! YIPPEEEEE!
I gotta ask... what is up with your hair in the airplane pic?? I love the army birthday cake. Camping sounds fun. Miss you!
Looks like a boys paradise!
Okay...I'm laughing AGAIN tonight about your hair in the previous post. Best picture ever...just had to make fun of you ONE MORE TIME! You know I love you!
You are lucky your testing is over! Ours is just beginning! Looks like you had fun!
I'm truly enjoying your blog this morning. You are awesome at this! I love the way you group your pics!! Maybe you'll teach me how to do that one of these times. Totally enjoyed having you over here yesterday!! Thank you so much for caring enough to come perk up a friend. I can honestly say your smile is contagious!! Thanks again!
Post a Comment