This is how I know Spring has arrived....
1. SOCCER has started! Hurray!!!!
Nathan
Nathan has played 3 games so far. They won one, and tied the other two. Nathan scored one goal the first game, two the second, and two the third. He is off to an awesome start!
Joshua
Joshua has played 2 games so far. They have won both games! He is playing very well and has scored multiple times. (I can't keep track!) He is still kind of playing "herd ball" but they are getting a lot better.
"Go Coach Jared!"
2. SPRING CLEANING: I decided to tackle this chore this week... the baseboards are clean, the lights are clean, the ceiling fans are clean, the blinds are clean, the carpet is clean! Yeah! The water was really, really dirty! (I really HATE doing this, but it is so worth it in the end.)
9 comments:
Great job boys! Great action shots Hillary...what a great photographer you are becoming!
Can you come clean my house too??? I just do laundry all day every day...nothing else gets done!
I need to clean my house like that too. I hate dust! Way to go!
That makes me want to start Spring Cleaning...almost! The boys look great and what an awesome coach!
Wyatt has started soccer too. His team hasn't done so well but getting better. And when are you coming to clean my blinds??
So you've been not only cleaning your house but everyone elses so I have to ask. What do you charge an hour?
Good for you! Get that house clean. ANything unique about cleaning in the south?
Wow way to go, I only did that so hopefully someone would want to buy my house.
Ugh, why did you have to mention spring cleaning! I was hoping I could repress the idea until summer, then I'd be off the hook! Looks great though--I love the feeling of a clean house! And I am sure soccer is keeping you busy! Now you just have to get a minivan and you will be the quintessential "soccer mom."
It is so nice to get it finished and then SO frustrating when you live in New Mexico and the dust is over everything again in just a few days! :)
Post a Comment