Thursday, April 8, 2010

Joshua's Special Day

Joshua was baptized a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints last Sunday. He was baptized on his birthday, Easter Sunday, and General Conference Sunday. I don't think he will ever forget this day. He has been looking forward to this day for so long. We asked him if he wanted to wait until summer so we could do it in Utah with all the family, but he didn't want to...he was ready! It was so nice. We had both sets of grandparents, his great grandparents, and Jared's sister and her family here. It was such a special day, and he was ALL smiles!




5 comments:

angela said...

Oh, he looks SO handsome. That's so neat you could have all that family there. Grandparents are the best!

Katie L. said...

He looks so great!! I wish we could have been there! I am so glad that the day went so well for him! Let me know what he thought of our present!

MG said...

congrats and that is such an awesome day!

Sparks said...

Congratulations Joshua, we are all very proud of you!

*We had planned to come but had sick kiddos that day*

The Otis Family said...

I'm impressed with the photo quality while in the church. Normally pics look washed out. What a great lookin' group.