Wednesday, July 28, 2010

UTAH LAKE

While in Utah we spent a lot of time at Utah Lake. Both my sisters and my parents have boats, so between the 3 of them we are covered. This is me and my sisters and mom! Don't we all look stunning?My one sister ( I won't mention names) has a phobia of the tube. So to we leave her on the boat...but the rest of us sure enjoy the ride and the water! The boys loved spending time on the water and would constantly ask me when Uncle Cory and Uncle Mat would take them out. They loved playing with the cousins, as you can tell.

3 comments:

Katie L. said...

Stop it! You would be scared too if you experienced what I did! At least I was on it for a couple minutes before I had my panic attack!!!

Sparks said...

Looks like fun! Oh, I miss Utah!!

Jessica said...

Katie just need to "jump back on the horse" and go for a tube ride. We sure did have fun. come back out and we will do it again! And FYI I will put pictures on my blog from the baptisim! I will even put on pictures for our fishing trip yesterday!