Monday, September 6, 2010

J O Y

Can you see the JOY on their faces? It is that time of year again...early mornings and tired boys, but boy are they HAPPY! Today was Dove hunting...didn't even see one, but they still had fun!

6 comments:

Jenn S said...

Oh my gosh! Jared has got to be the luckiest guy on the planet! They look so great and so proud! Love them!

MG said...

You will be in heaven in Alaska...maybe not as much hunting all year but lots of fishing going on.

MG said...

Your boys are so handsome too.

Sparks said...

They do look really happy........however......I'm glad I have girls! LOL

The Swensons said...

Just so you know, Tyler saw the picture and is extremely jealous! Good luck in Alaska, you'll probably have a lot of "alone" time--hope they have good shopping!

Michele said...

I love all the pictures. Your boys are really getting big. We really do miss you guys.