Nathan was ordained a deacon and received the priesthood last week. It was so exciting to see him passing the sacrament today. He was nervous, but he did a great job. He looked like such a grown up....where has all the time gone? It was also a first for the Brownlee Ward (since we have lived here, almost 2 1/2 years)....there was 6 deacons passing the sacrament in church today....it was an awesome sight!
5 comments:
Very cool Nate! I think about him when I see the sacarament passed in our ward. He is growing up!!!!
Wow the ward must of grown...and Happy Birthday Nathan
It was an awesome site and we were so pleased to see your Nathan a part of it. His Heavenly Father, as I know you are, must be very proud of the young man he is becoming.
That picture makes him look super tall. Wait, he is super tall. He did a great job on Sunday. I couldn't believe Jared made him do the stage on his first day. That would have made me even more nervous.
That is one handsome young man! What a good boy he is....you guys deserve to be proud! Wish I could have watched him pass the sacrament!
Post a Comment