Saturday, April 2, 2011

SPRING BREAK

*Sorry for picture overload*

The boys wanted to go on a cruise for Spring Break, they got Dallas, and here is the rundown....

What would it be without a stop at CABELAS......

In Fort Worth, they have a park called "Water Gardens" right in the center of the city. The boys had a great time climbing, exploring and being boys. The water wasn't on in the main pool, but it was still very beautiful!




We took the boys ice skating at the Galleria Mall. They skated for 2 1/2 hours. They had a great time and had sore muscles and blisters to prove it. Mom didn't skate, she went shopping!



Looking down from above....they are the only ones on the ice!
Dinner at PF Chang's.....SO GOOD!
Swimming at the hotel. Nathan decided to dabble in steroids, and this was the outcome.......


Jared and I were able to spend some time at the Dallas Temple.
While Jared was at the temple, the boys and I hung out at Barnes and Noble. We love this place.
We had a great vacation!

5 comments:

The Otis Family said...

Looks like a fun time. I guess I'd better blog our spring break trip as well.

Sparks said...

How fun! It looks like you had a great relaxing week. =)

MG said...

awesome trip..we did something similar a few times while we lived there

Jenn S said...

Great pictures! So glad you could have Jared with you for some time away! LOVE the bum shot of the boys...so funny! Nathan is too funny in the pool too. Glad you had a great week.....but I'm soooo glad school starts tomorrow! Hooray for us!

Katie L. said...

How fun! The muscles look good on Nate! :)