I picked up Josh from school this week, and this was what he looked like.......
He had gone on a field trip and made this lovely hat!LOUISIANA DAY
The 3rd grade celebrated Louisiana. The served all sorts of Cajun food: gumbo, crawfish estoufee, jambalaya, red beans and rice, sausage, king cake, and lots more. Joshua said it was all too spicy. Guess he is not a true "Southern kid". They also had a man bring real alligators. One was alive, but the rest were in pieces. It was actually gross, but the kids loved it!
They had a Crawfish Boil for the kids. This video is of Joshua trying to figure out how to get the meat out, and me trying to coax him along. Like I said, he's not a true "Southern Boy"!
The 3rd grade celebrated Louisiana. The served all sorts of Cajun food: gumbo, crawfish estoufee, jambalaya, red beans and rice, sausage, king cake, and lots more. Joshua said it was all too spicy. Guess he is not a true "Southern kid". They also had a man bring real alligators. One was alive, but the rest were in pieces. It was actually gross, but the kids loved it!
They had a Crawfish Boil for the kids. This video is of Joshua trying to figure out how to get the meat out, and me trying to coax him along. Like I said, he's not a true "Southern Boy"!
3 comments:
I want a hat! Tell Josh to make me one...I think it's stylish! Love the video, I wouldn't know what to do and I sure wouldn't eat it. Way to go! :)
Sounds like a fun week...love the hat. I'm still however trying to figure out the alligator in pieces YUCK!
Their school does way fun stuff! Love his smile!!!!
Post a Comment