I gotta get caught up before we move (one week), or it will never happen.
Our friends across the street went on vacation for 10 days, and told us we could use their pool why they were gone....and it got plenty of use. The boys were in heaven and spent hours, sometimes twice a day in the pool. I was right there with them. When it is over 100 degrees outside, swimming is the only "outside" activity you can do. Thanks Fletcher's!
Joshua had his good friend, Tyler over to play. They have so much fun together. This is the crappy part of moving.....saying "good-bye!"
3 comments:
I hate saying goodbye to good friends especially for my kids. Adults can keep in touch easier.
Oh and good luck moving. I am sure you will be missed by a lot of people. You guys are awesome and help so many.
I don't believe in saying good byes only until later. So, I guess we'll meet up next summer in Utah or AK.
Post a Comment