We left Louisiana and drove two 12 hour days to get to Utah. After late nights, packing, and lots of "boo hoo ing", we were exhausted. We (the boys and I) spent a lot of time sleeping in the truck! It was so HOT, that we had to put Wolf in the truck with us. We were crowded and I was very glad when we got to cooler, dryer weather and he was able to go back in the back.

Some of the beautiful country....flat plains of Texas, deserts of New Mexico, great red rocks of Moab, Utah and then finally mountains. Oh how I have missed these!
2 comments:
I knew there was a reason I've never driven from LA to UT. I'm not sure that looks like fun. And FYI-not driving to AK either. I'm taking a plane the WHOLE way up north.
I still think you guys are CRAZY for making that drive, all the way from Louisiana to Alaska! Granted you had a week or two in between, but that is a lot of "car-time." I am looking forward to your upcoming blogs--your life is definitely going to be exciting up there! I hope you love it!
Post a Comment