One of our Christmas traditions is to make a candy house. I told Nathan he will never be too old to do this. He was a good sport and put on a smile and helped. It is fun to see how every year they get better and better.
Alaska looks amazing!! Wow, what an experience your family is having. I think I now need to put visiting Alaska on my list. Your are so great to keep your blog going. I cannot believe how tall Nathan is, wow! Hopefully, I will get some updates on my blog soon. Hey, if you have a minute, will you email me your address?
1 comment:
Hi Hilary,
Alaska looks amazing!! Wow, what an experience your family is having. I think I now need to put visiting Alaska on my list. Your are so great to keep your blog going. I cannot believe how tall Nathan is, wow! Hopefully, I will get some updates on my blog soon. Hey, if you have a minute, will you email me your address?
Post a Comment