Saturday, February 11, 2012

Playing Catch Up!

I found a bunch of pictures on Jared's phone that he has been hiding from me. This post is mainly for me, so I don't forget about all of this when it comes time to make our 2011 book.

One of Jared's patients brought him a fruit bouquet, and I didn't even get a taste. They ate it all at work!

Jared has always wanted a custom license plate, why I don't know, but he got his wish. For those of you who are wondering what DRAHT means.....it is a German hunting dog, fits Jared perfectly!

Two families here in Alaska have always had a contest in the fall. They each choose a date that they think the snow will fall and stay (for at least a week). They included us in the contest this year. The winner gets their favorite pie made, but the losers. I don't remember the date that I chose, but I won! It snowed on my day and stayed. I felt bad being the new comer and stealing the show, but the pie (cherry and chocolate) was awesome!



1 comment:

The Otis Family said...

I need more information on why a custom license plate.