Seven years ago, I had both my hips replaced and my right hip has been giving me problems for over a year now....so it was time to do it again! Lucky me!!!! Everything went well and I am getting stronger everyday!
Oh you poor thing! So sorry you had to go through that! I do have to say that in the pic on the right you look like an ol' lady with that walker! ha ha Only I can say that, right?! Love you girl...and so glad things have been going well! Keep up the great work!
3 comments:
I'm very glad that you posted a picture for those of us who can't be there! Josh looks like such a big helper!
Oh you poor thing! So sorry you had to go through that! I do have to say that in the pic on the right you look like an ol' lady with that walker! ha ha Only I can say that, right?! Love you girl...and so glad things have been going well! Keep up the great work!
Looks to me like you're flying higher then a kite. Drugs are such a good thing.
Post a Comment