It is that time of year....PINEWOOD DERBY! Joshua is a Bear scout and we have never lived anywhere where his scout troop has done this, so this was his first one. He was so excited. He decided to make a blue "white water" raft, with Harry Potter as the guide! His car didn't do too bad, it came it first a few times, but didn't make it in the top three. He didn't care, he had so much fun! Nathan and a couple other deacons ended up being the judges (the electronic calculator wasn't working). I was a little worried about that, but they did great! I was in charge of the treats, so I made pinewood derby cars, thanks to an idea I found online. It was a great evening!


2 comments:
What a cool car! We need to start on Ben's soon...maybe it will be the same. :) Very neat that Nate got to be the judge.
How fun for the boys! I love your edible cars too, so cute.
Post a Comment