Joshua turned 10 today! I can't believe my baby is ten years old! He was afraid his Birthday would be ruined because it was testing day at school, but we all made sure it wasn't. As you can see he had a great day!

Breakfast was pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage and strawberries (and NO I don't cook like that every morning!) Dinner was his favorite, cheese ravioli with alfredo sauce, caesar salad, and breadsticks (He wanted to go to Olive Garden, but the wait is still too long, so we improvised and made it at home.)

I wasn't going to make him a cake, because we had one for his birthday party last week. This morning while he was making his bed, he said to Jared, "Dad this will be the first birthday that I don't have a cake!" Well, guess that can't happen! I ran to Cold Stone and got him one. He was way excited!
He was happy with his new waders and fishing rod, and can't wait to try them out!
4 comments:
Will you cook for my birthday? Yum! What a cute kid. I'm glad he had a great day AND that he got a cake!
Man, he is one spoiled boy! Yes, you do cook like that every morning! Your 3 boys are spoiled! ha ha He looks so great in his waders! Such a fun bday! Great job Mom (and Dad)!
He and Kaulani need to go fishing this summer!
Awesome birthday! Wish we could have been there. The food looked yummy--my kids get cereal or Eggo waffles for breakfast...but I do throw them birthday parties so I guess it all evens out in the end!
Post a Comment