Thursday, August 23, 2012

HOMER Adventures

The boys and I took Grandpa and Grandma down to Homer for a couple of days.  On the way down we saw two small bears eating Salmon in the Kenai River.  We also saw a gorgeous sunset in Homer.



The main reason for going was so that these two could do some Halibut fishing!  They caught some big ones and we now have a freezer full!  They also caught some sharks and sting rays.  It was quite the adventure.



While they were out on the ocean, they say whales and otters (floating on their back eating fish!)



While they were fishing, we hung out at the beach.  Josh had a blast and he and Grandma collected a bunch of cool rocks.



I did some "Alaskan" Sunbathing!




 And of course we couldn't leave Homer without some AMAZING Fish and Chips!




1 comment:

Katie L. said...

I want to go there when I come up!! Put that on the list. :)