Jared went on a 2 week Caribou Hunt with some friends. As he will tell you this was a "once in a lifetime" hunt and as you can tell by all his smiles....he was in heaven! They drove 18 hours to Prudoe Bay Alaska and were literally out in the middle of no where. He got a caribou within the first few days. He drove it into the nearest town and had it flown down to Anchorage. Yes, I had to pick it up at the airport and take it to the meat processing place. Now that is Love! He also did some sheep and bear hunting, but luckily (for me) he was unsuccessful! He is still on a high! And FYI, yes I am letting him mount it and that is TRUE LOVE! Now between the Caribou, Halibut and Salmon, we are set for years!
I had never seen him with more growth that about 2 days, so I had to take these pictures...but was very glad he shaved it off!

2 comments:
It looks like a mug shot! Ha! What a cool thing and I love the new coat rack that will be hanging on your wall! :)
Cool hunting experience...Pat can grow a whole beard in two weeks.
Post a Comment