I almost forgot about pumpkins this year. Sunday I realized that I hadn't bought pumpkins. I almost decided not to do it at all, but then I realized that I have pictures of us doing it every year, and I couldn't stop the cycle. Needless to say the pumpkin selection was a bit to be desired. The boys had a great time designing and carving. This was the first year we let Joshua do it himself. He thought he was pretty cool. They both did a great job and were proud of their "jack-0-lanterns". Happy Halloween!
3 comments:
They look great! We just realized that we haven't done it either! Looks like we are tonight since Halloween is tomorrow! Tell the boys Happy Halloween!
Those cute Cardon boys...always up for a fun and creative activity. Wish we had been more on the ball and got ours carved...I guess there's always next year, eh?!
It's about time you put some new pictures up! My girls were deprived this year and didn't carve pumpkins. Looks like fun!
Post a Comment