We had a fun Halloween night. We met at our friends for a yummy chili dinner. We then got the kids all dressed and headed out. It was cold and windy so we had to wear coats. Nathan went as Captain Jack Sparrow and Joshua was a "military man". Oh to have the energy of a 9 year old and 5 year old boy. The ran and ran the whole time. Mom was done after 2 houses, but we continued on. We managed to cover about 3 blocks, before calling it quits. The boys came home with a TON of candy.


7 comments:
They look so cute! Ben can't wait until he can fit into Nate's pirate costume! We wish that we could be there or better yet, you be here for trick-or-treating!
the boys look great!! Looks like you had a fun halloween.
So cute! Wish you were here with us!
Your boys looked soooo great!! That was F-U-N!!!! I can't wait until Halloween next year! I also just L-O-V-E all this candy scattered around the house!
The boys look great! At least you went trick-or-treating, Hillary. I made Shawn and the Grandmas do it while I stayed home!
It looks like you had a grand time! I wonder if I will ever be picking out tough army guy, or pirate costumes.....
Your boys look great! Three blocks of trick-or-treating! I am so impressed we hit about 8 houses. Have fun munching on the goodies.
Post a Comment