Monday, October 8, 2007

Haunted Halloween House









Tonight for Family Home Evening, we decided to tackle decorating our Halloween house. The frosting was messy and stained everything it touched, but the boys had a great time. They decided to use their imagination and not copy the examples on the box. It didn't take long and this was the outcome......... They decided to model their "scary faces"!







12 comments:

Jenn S said...

You are BUSTED!!!! So much for doing these houses TOGETHER...glad you did it though, it reminded me that we have one to do too...it's stashed away in the garage...out of sight out of mind!

Jessica said...

So cute! Now come do one with my girls ;)! We miss you guys!

Katie L. said...

Wow! Those look awesome! I wouldn't dare attempt that with my boys yet! Ben will love to see that and their "scary faces"!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Thanks for the FHE idea we will be doing that next week.

Robyn said...

So fun! It looks amazing--your boys must have inherited some Gma Lee genes.

Isabelle Cannon said...

Cute Hillary. I got one of those from Walmart and I totally forgot about it. Thanks for the reminder. Hey did you find out about swimming for the older kids?

Mindy said...

The house is awesome! My question is are you going to let the boys eat it after Halloween? :)

Page Family said...

Looks like fun!

Jenn S said...

Ha! I can't wait for the answer to Mindy's question.....are you???

Hillary said...

Are you kidding! Anyone who knows me knows my boys WILL NOT be eating the candy house. Especially with that black frosting!!!! I know "mean Mom."

510Jen said...

I love it Hilary my kids and I did one of these too. I think the kids favorite part was how black their tongue got with the frosting. Love their scary faces!

Michele said...

I love it! What a fun thing to do. Jason was too cheap to let me buy one so I'll just show the kids how cute yours is.