Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Explore, Explore, Explore





What do two boys want to do when they have a day off from school...... go shopping, relax, paint their nails, play at home..... oh no, they want to explore, explore and then explore some more.

We went to Coralville lake to hike and have some fun. We spent hours walking through the trees, climbing trees, throwing rocks, running, looking for fossils and getting very dirty. They had a blast.


7 comments:

Katie L. said...

I guess that is what we get for having all boys! Just tell Jared that you need to go to Utah for an all girls month! :) The boys look so big! All Ben talks about is when he is Nate's age, he will be able to do anything...just like Nate!

Jessica said...

How fun! I would love to do that! Kaylee saw the pictures and wanted to explore with Nate & Josh. Why didn't you have school?

Isabelle Cannon said...

Oh you are such a nice mom. I am a wimp, it is getting too cold to be outside! love the pics. oh and I tagged you. Look on my blog for instructions.

Jenn S said...

Fun Fun Fun! Wish we could have gone with you! Your boys are great! What a great mom you are too!

Michele said...

How much fun. The boys looked like they just had a blast. What a great mom you are. Sometimes I make Connor sit down with me and Siri and paint our toenails. Jason doesn't like it too much though. Oh well.

Anonymous said...

You are such a great Mom to take them exploring! What great pics of your adventures..

Robyn said...

This looks like so much fun. This makes me want to come visit you guys in Iowa.