Saturday, November 3, 2007

The BESTEST day ever!




This is what my boys will be doing on Saturday's for the next few months.... Hunting season has started. Anyone who knows Jared, knows that he is heaven, and he has started training the boys too. This Saturday he took the boys with him pheasant hunting. They had SO much fun! The left at 8:00, stopped for breakfast at McDonald's (a hunting tradition), and didn't come home until 3:00. They hunted on our friend's property. They stayed after and helped him with some work. The boys found an old tree house and did some exploring. Joshua's words were: "Mom, this was the bestest day ever!"


8 comments:

Jenn S said...

Looks like a really fun time! Do you think Jared would take my girls with him next time???? I mean, I'm just askin'...

Isabelle Cannon said...

So fun that you had the whole Sat. to do whatever, I hope you treated yourself- like to a pedicure!!! The boys look like they are having a blast and they are so cute in their orange.

Robyn said...

Quiet day for mom! Yea! It looks like your boys had such a great time.

Katie L. said...

How fun! I can't wait until the boys get old enough to have golf days with Mat...no hunting for him! They look so grown-up! I really miss them! :(

Jessica said...

So Fun! I guess my girls will have to have "digger" days. Sam is invited!!

Page Family said...

How fun! I bet that you loved having the day to your self.

510Jen said...

Oh man Hilary lucky you. The whole day for you. I am all for the hunting thing, looks like they are too. What a patient dad to take them along, and take pictures too go Jared!

Michele said...

How much fun. I love that Jared wants to take the kids to do stuff that he loves to do. What a great Dad. And how much fun for you on a Sat.