Friday, November 23, 2007

Elf Yourself




I got this from a friend of mine. I am sure you have seen this before, but check out our family at http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=9584800826 . You're in for a good laugh. Happy Holidays!

5 comments:

Jenn S said...

SO FUNNY! You don't look too thrilled, though, as you are dancing....not too fond of the elf costume, eh???? HA! Loved it!!!

Jessica said...

Both you and Jared don't look to happy to be dancing in tights! You guys look great!

Katie L. said...

Hilarious! We need to do that too!

Pam Jorgensen said...

Hey! I found you! Love the Elf thing. Amie Page had you on her blog. I put you on mine too. Hope that's OK. You're kids are huge and very cute. We live in Arizona now. I just started my blog. Hope you're well!!
Pam Jorgensen

Page Family said...

How do you make your own background? Yours is really cute.