Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A POSITIVE post on Louisiana!



I finally found something beautiful and good in Louisiana.........

10 comments:

Jenn S said...

Wow! That is beautiful! Glad to hear you are finally enjoying LA! hee, hee. Glad you updated too! Keep those posts a comin'....

Alison said...

There is nothing like a pretty sunset to give a warm peaceful feeling, no matter where we are right?

Karen McGrew Skousen said...

How beautiful! How have you guys weathered the storms?

Kristina said...

So beautiful. I was thinking about you guys during the storms. We got a small taste of tornado weather during our summer in Oklahoma. Not fun!

Jessica said...

That is pretty, but there has to be something else positive!

The Otis Family said...

I'm thinking not only is the sunset beautiful but finally some cooler weather. Too bad it took two hurricanes to knock the humidity out of the state.

Isabelle Cannon said...

that is a gorgeous sunset. Talked to Jen the other day. She said you weren't loving Louisiana. I'm sorry!. I hope it gets better.

510Jen said...

Wow Hilary that is beautiful. Great picture hope things are going well.

kendra said...

oh that is pretty..

Mindy said...

Pretty sunset! I hope you all weathered those hurricanes OK, and are all in one piece!