Life just got busy.....Jared is coaching both boys this year! Monday night, Joshua's practice; Tuesday night, Nathan's practice; Thursday night, games; and Saturday games. CRAZY!
It wouldn't be worth it, other than the boys LOVE soccer and are so excited to be playing again.
7 comments:
They look AWESOME!!! Nate is getting so huge! I love the pictures! You are seriously a soccer mom! Hee hee hee! :)
Now, that's one busy family! Glad the boys like it. They look great...love those pictures of Nathan! And...my sweet Josh! Now quit your complainin' and get out there EVERY night and cheer! hee, hee
P.S. Is it Nov yet???? Can't wait!
We have soccer Monday - Thursday. I know how you feel about the overload. I love it for the kids but I CAN"T WAIT for it to end...
That looks like a blast!! I bet Jared is an awesome coach. Randy tells me one day he will coach Cooper and he's sure that we're having 2 boys, so he'll coach them as well. I told him while he's busy doing that I would take a vacation to the beach - want to come?? I'm also glad you found something beautiful in your neck of the woods.
Sounds familiar! My boys are crazy about soccer also. I love the picture of the sunset.
I hear ya. We have soccer two nights a week and on Saturdays. My first game with Jack was a nightmare. He would not play, lay on the ground, whine, complain etc. anyway, he got over it and plays great now. Just be happy Nate and Josh were happy and excited to play!!
Way to go Cardons! It will no slow down from here. Enjoy. Any ideas for dinner on those crazy nights?
Post a Comment