So can he read in a box, with a fox, in a car, on a train, and in the rain too? I can't believe you let him get on top of the car. Way to go Mom. You rock for that one.
So cool! Looks like Josh gets the prize for getting the neatest homework assignments. Tyler had to do a boring old book report (it was only one sentence long...).
Landon too has been reading a lot of Dr. Seuss and just put on a fun celebration of songs at school. I love that fun picture. What my kids wouldn't do to be able to climb up on top of the car. That just might be something fun to try. Hope you are all well. When ever I see the National weather and the radar down south I wonder about you. Have a great week!
9 comments:
I LOVE it! That has got to be the best place to read! Did he come up with it?
So can he read in a box, with a fox, in a car, on a train, and in the rain too? I can't believe you let him get on top of the car. Way to go Mom. You rock for that one.
So cute! The look on his face is classic. He looks like he is totally getting away with something. Also I love that he has no shoes on. :)
SoJosh!! I love it!
So cool! Looks like Josh gets the prize for getting the neatest homework assignments. Tyler had to do a boring old book report (it was only one sentence long...).
Landon too has been reading a lot of Dr. Seuss and just put on a fun celebration of songs at school. I love that fun picture. What my kids wouldn't do to be able to climb up on top of the car. That just might be something fun to try. Hope you are all well. When ever I see the National weather and the radar down south I wonder about you. Have a great week!
so cute!good job joshua. from rebecca, not isabelle
Love it! Is this for Dr. Seuss' birthday? We had to celebrate that too. Weird! Anyway, great picture. Joshua is such a little stud!
How cute are those flowers! I love them. Where are they from?
Post a Comment