Joshua got to decorate and wear a St. Patrick's Day hat to school. He decorated it several days ago and has been waiting anxiously for today. He would ask me every day, "Mom, how many more days until I wear my hat to school?" He was all smiles this morning when he put it on!
Happy Saint Patrick's Day to all of you! Are you wearing green?
8 comments:
How cute! His school seems to be really creative! I am not wearing green...and believe me that I will have the bruises from the pinches that I keep getting! I need to go put some on!
He is so cute. I remembered to put us all in green, then forgot Wyatt's jacket. Doing great today!!
Very cute! We were sure to wear lots of green at our house. No pinching here!
LOVE the hat! If we end up moving there maybe Landon will get to wear one too!!
Josh
This is uncle Eric.
I have one word
AWESOME!!!!!!!!
That's great work Josh! I can just see your smiling face that morning! Hope you had a great day!
How fun! Josh really does some fun things at school. We were in California on St. Patricks and those crazy leprechauns kept the toilet water green all day and left mini marshmallows in it. How crazy is that? Landon finally said, "I like the Leprechauns in Iowa because they just leave treats..." Hope things are well.
Awesome hat! I think he should market those! We did wear green--I even had to buy Tyler a new shirt that was green (how is it that I have 2 boys and no green shirts?). I didn't get one for Jake so I paid for it the rest of the day by Tyler pinching him over and over....
Post a Comment