Okay, not so cute, but I had to post this because a few of you don't believe that I am actually biking. After some coaxing from some friends here in Louisiana, Jared and I have decided to take the plunge and try out biking. We have talked about getting into this for a long time, and decided why not! I have been riding 3 days a week, along with my friend Kaye. We started slow, but are gradually working up. Today we rode 60 miles! We are training for a century ride (100 miles) in August. I am really enjoying it! Jared however, needs to get on the ball. He has been SO busy that he has not had time to do much riding. I am going to leave him in the dust!
Now, no comments about how sexy I look in these bike shorts! Hopefully by the end of this training my thighs and butt will be skinny!
12 comments:
You are so brave to put a picture of yourself on here because we are always our own worst critics.... but just so you know, you look amazing! Maybe I need to take up biking!
Whoa...you are one HOT lady! I really do think that you look awesome! It sounds like it would be fun and Mat still wants to do it but it's the whole cost of the bike that gets me!
60 Miles? That is awesome!
Your family is so cute, I can't believe how much they have grown.
Lark
I was staring at that hot chick with the biker shorts on and I forgot to even notice the new bike! ha ha. Very nice bike lady! And...you look awesome! Will you please knock it off....you can't look so great if I'm coming to visit!!!
Oh...and can I have your old road bike? Maybe then I could bike the trail to the mall and not pass out! hee, hee.
60 miles! That is awesome! Way to go!
60 miles!?!?! Oh you are so leaving me in the dust!! I know I should be in the gym with you at this very moment...sighs...I just haven't felt myself lately but come Monday...coughs...I give you full permission to whoop up on me at the gym. LOL Congrats on the 60 miles!! Love ya!!
AWESOME! 60 miles? What the? Good job. I love biking too. There's just something about it. My problem is I have a big ol' trailer behind me!
You look great. and happy and healthy. I'm a little jealous!
As your unofficial biking bud I think you look awesome. Besides, who else would have gotten me through those 60 miles. I think my butt has recovered enough that we can go again. :)
Hey hottie! I get winded riding my bike down the street! I bet John and Delena are excited! Good luck!
You look great! I have wanted to get a nice road bike for awhile now. There are not many great places to ride here though. Glad you are liking it.
60 miles is good, but can you do the hill by Woodland Hills Drive? I remember walking up that one last time I tried...
You go girl! You look fabulous.
Post a Comment