With as many Air Force Bases we have lived at, you would think that we would have seen an air show, but this was our first. As you can see the boys were in heaven, especially Nathan. We went to a night show on Friday night. That was going to be it, but the boys talked their dad into taking them back on Saturday. Mom stayed home...too hot and humid, not my idea of fun! As you can see they were very hot, but they didn't care!







5 comments:
I always thought Nate looked like you, but Holy Cow, is that young Jared with dark hair?
What a great day out for the guys. I am so impressed with your biking! You go girl. :)
Nate looks like he was dumped in water! Ha! What a fun time, my boys would have loved it! Only 7 more weeks to go!
While you attend shows about guns, I attend princess balls! Looks like you had fun!
That looks like a lot of fun! Those boys had to have been in heaven! Hey...the pictures are GREAT! hee, hee
Post a Comment