Nathan had his first piano recital this past weekend. He has had piano competitions where he has played in front of judges, but never a recital where he had to play in front of an audience. He was nervous! He told us afterwards that he about had a heart attack; however, he did a fantastic job! He played two songs from memory, "
Frightful Night" and "
Feelin Good". He is progressing so fast and is playing so well. His teacher Mrs. Norris is doing a wonderful job. He also received three awards for superior performances is past piano rally's (competitions). Way to go Nate!

7 comments:
Good job Nate! Those notes look like they are all on the same line to me!!!
Awesome! He did such a great job! Glad I could be there! 2 posts in a row that I was there for! Woohoo!
Oh...and let me know how Jared's piano "lessons" go! 20 bucks a month for the three boys sounds like a great deal!
that is so great. You and Jared do a really good job with your kids. They seem to excel at everything! Good job Nate.
Congrats to Jared, I mean Major Cardon too. That is awesome and a really huge accomplishement. (and a good pay raise, ha ha!) Good job Jared too!
That's awesome. I remember recitals growing up--they were my least favorite part of taking piano lessons! Way to go Nate!
He looks great! Tell him he will have to play them for me when he gets out here, I can't wait to hear it!
That is awesome!
Great Job Nate!! I always get so nervous my hands shake like leaves falling off the tree. Keep up the hard work.
Post a Comment