First off, Nathan attended Cub Scout Day Camp. He had a lot of fun, mostly hanging out with his friends!
Jared got to spend a week with the Boy Scouts at Scout Camp. Think HOT and HUMID, add sleeping in a tent, lots of bugs, and sweaty teenage boys and that about sums it up!
Jared took Joshua, Nathan, Nathan (thing one and thing two) and Chris out shooting. They didn't leave until 6:30, to try and miss some of the heat. They had a great time as you can tell.

3 comments:
Your boys are so big! I can't believe they are shooting guns and going to day camp! I keep thinking they should be the same size as the last time I saw them! Guess it doesn't work that way! Looks like they keep you busy!
How fun! We can't wait to see you guys! Sam and Ben both got packs like Nate so they will be ready to go exploring!
But what have YOU been doing?
Post a Comment