Soccer season has come to an end. We are actually a little sad, because both boys were doing so well and it was SO FUN to watch them play. Jared coached both teams again and did a great job. It sounded like he had laryngitis the whole season with all the yelling, but he made it without loosing his voice. We had parties at Gatti's Pizza. The boys had a lot of fun eating, playing games and winning tickets, lots of tickets. Hence the crazy hats!
Nathan's Party


Joshua's Party
2 comments:
Wow, the Cardons have been bus! Do you get to play again in the fall? It was fun catching up on all of your fun family excitement. Congratulations to Major Cardon and I am very impressed with your motivation to start biking. I will anxious to hear how it goes. It was so fun that Jen got to come and visit you. Hope you have a fun summer.
Oh fun! Your boys are always doing something.
It looks like you and Jen had so much fun. I didn't realize quite how much shellfish they have there. hmmm. Sounds good, actually!
Post a Comment