Umm.....Wow.......uh.....did he eat that? LOL
Wow, is right! I would eat the green olives, but probably not the rest. Poor guy....he was just trying to help you out by cooking! (Don't you love how I always defend him????) Tell him great job! We are all proud of him!
Yuck.
someone's gotta cook all those ducks. Never had it but... maybe cooked a different way, I'd try it.I had some awesome venison the other night that I would definitely eat again - isn't it all about the way it's cooked?
Yummm.... Wait, typo, I added a "Y" at the beginning of that...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Umm.....Wow.......uh.....did he eat that? LOL
Wow, is right! I would eat the green olives, but probably not the rest. Poor guy....he was just trying to help you out by cooking! (Don't you love how I always defend him????) Tell him great job! We are all proud of him!
Yuck.
someone's gotta cook all those ducks. Never had it but... maybe cooked a different way, I'd try it.
I had some awesome venison the other night that I would definitely eat again - isn't it all about the way it's cooked?
Yummm.... Wait, typo, I added a "Y" at the beginning of that...
Post a Comment