Way to go Nate...and you to Hillary! :)
It looks great!
You put way too much effort into that board. I made Nate do his and if he was happy-I was happy
are you going for mother of the year award or what? ;) Looks awesome. I'm so happy that in Rio Rancho we don't have to do those in elementary school anymore. Just middle school.
That looks like what I could put together in college.... Impressive!
Good job Nathan! You are a star student! You will go far in this world! Great work!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Way to go Nate...and you to Hillary! :)
It looks great!
You put way too much effort into that board. I made Nate do his and if he was happy-I was happy
are you going for mother of the year award or what? ;) Looks awesome. I'm so happy that in Rio Rancho we don't have to do those in elementary school anymore. Just middle school.
That looks like what I could put together in college.... Impressive!
Good job Nathan! You are a star student! You will go far in this world! Great work!
Post a Comment