Thursday, February 25, 2010

Our Mozart!

Nathan is getting ready for a Piano Festival this weekend. This is one of the songs he will be playing! He is getting so good and the best thing is he LOVE it!

7 comments:

Jessica said...

Way to go Nate! Kaylee loves playing the piano too as long as mom is not frustrated with her practicing!

Heath said...

Jared said that he was good! Hopefully that will inspire Jared to practice and get as good as Nathan! Way to go Nathan! :)

Katie L. said...

WOW!! I watched this with Sam & Ashley. Sam said "that is awesome" and Ashley said "how does he do that?" Ha! I would love to get Ben into piano...I just need one first!

MG said...

I am going to show Dillan to inspire him to stop being bahhumbug about piano.

Alison said...

Nathan, that sounded awesome. What an amazing talent you are developing. I am sure everyone will say, you will never regret learning to play the piano. Keep it up!

kendra said...

you've inspired me - I want to get my kids involved in piano so much! Good job Nate!

Jenn S said...

Great job buddy! You are awesome! I am so glad I got to see you last year! You are such a talented young man! You get that from your mom!