Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What did you do on your Sunday afternoon?

I may not have little girls, but Joshua sure made up for that on Sunday. He played with my hair for a good hour...it was SO relaxing!



8 comments:

Katie L. said...

LUCKY you!!! I am still trying to teach my boys to do it...I end up with less hair then I started with!

MG said...

That is a good thing for him to learn to do hair especially if he gets little girls of his own. How relaxing for you. Pat hasn't a clue what to do with hair, it seems on the days he is in charge of hair that is the day of class picture or the field trip to perform.

The Otis Family said...

Nate loves to mess with my hair. He's not always gentle but he's learning. Who needs girls anyway. They'd just want us to do all the work.

Sparks said...

Lucky you, you got yours done and didn't have to spend hours playing "beauty shop"! LOL

What a sweet boy you have there!

The Swensons said...

You are so lucky! Every now and then I can get Jake to play with my hair, but that entails about 3 minutes of him pulling at chunks of it and then me finally asking him to stop.....

Jenn S said...

So great....and you look like you are in heaven! You've got it made: Jared on the feet and Josh on the hair. What should you have Nathan do? Ahhhhhh, you spoiled little girl!

Page Family said...

Boys must be softer on the hair. It is never that relaxting when Aubrey does my hair. I can't belive how big your boys are getting!

Jessica said...

You need a Kaylee, she is the best at playing with hair. I think I will go have her do it right now!!