Thursday, January 19, 2012

Stranger in the Neighborhood

This Moose has been wandering the neighborhood for the past few days. It has been visiting multiple yards, and munching on the trees and bushes. Guess this is what happens in Alaska! I have seen it a couple of times, but have not been able to get a decent picture, so I stole this from Cherie's blog. Thanks Cherie!

4 comments:

Katie L. said...

Stranger Danger!!!!! Watch out! :)

The Otis Family said...

Um.. That thing scares me. When I come to alaska I do NOT want to see that thing in your yard. Moose are not pleasant animals.

Jenn S said...

I love moose! They are majestic.....as long as we keep our distance! So cool!!

Alison said...

Oh my goodness! Be so careful. I watched the news story a few days ago about the old couple in Canada who was walking their dogs and the moose attacked the man and the wife used a shovel to scare the moose away. Ugh! I must say they are a little intimidating to say the least. Very cool picture.