Joshua helped me make Strawberry jam last night. He wore my Grandma's famous "orange" apron. He talked about her all night. It brought back great memories. We miss you Grandma Lee!
Where are you getting fresh enough strawberries to make jam? I bought a flat of strawberries that I'll receive in April to replenish my jam stores. Nate repeatedly tells me store brought stuff is terrible.
4 comments:
Where are you getting fresh enough strawberries to make jam? I bought a flat of strawberries that I'll receive in April to replenish my jam stores. Nate repeatedly tells me store brought stuff is terrible.
Where did YOU get strawberries in Alaska??? I can't even get them here! I love that apron...what great memories of seeing her in it. I miss her too.
Got them at Costco for a great price...well, for Alaska that is! They weren't the juiciest for eating, but great for jam!
Love the photo and the memory of Grandma...loved her in that orange apron.
Post a Comment