Okay, I know it has been a long time since I posted anything. No, we didn't skip Thanksgiving, or all the "lead up to" Christmas
activities. My camera broke and I have been frantically researching cameras. The good news is we purchased a new camera. The bad news is I have no clue how to work it (I am not a very
gadgety, electronically talented person). My goal this week is to sit down and practice. So don't worry, pictures will follow!
I did however find time to steal some pictures of our recent ice storm from my friends blog. (Thanks, Jenn!) It is amazing how beautiful everything is after an ice storm. It is like living in a world made of glass.


5 comments:
Wow, those are amazing pictures! Glad you got your new camera working! Now if I could just talk Riley into buying me a camera like yours...
Those were some cool pictures! It took me awhile to understand the camera but I am a pro at it now :) so you can call me and I can walk you through it!
Wow-what great pics. I bet it was beautiful.
Hooray for a new camera. I'm sure you are gonna love it.
Can I have your address? I am trying to get the last of our cards out and I don't have yours.
Thanks!
Post a Comment