

We got dumped on here in Iowa! It wasn't that we got a lot of snow, but it was the wind... the famous "Iowa wind". We had snow drifts everywhere. We had to put our vehicle into 4wheel drive to get down our street. The driveways were buried in snow. We have some friends who are out of town, so Jared not only tackled our driveway, but two others. What a great workout! The boys had a great time playing in the snow, making snow forts, and sledding. Snow is fun, but the cold wind isn't. Hopefully we will be living in a tropical paradise next year!!!!
3 comments:
Should I NOT mention that we had our doors wide open for the fresh 60 degree air all day on Christmas Day? OK, then, I won't! ;)
We got dumped on here too. Kids love playing in the snow! Merry Christmas!
OHHH I love your page layouts, and the new look on your BLOG, what a creative chick you are!
Post a Comment