

We had a great Christmas! We were a little homesick for Utah and all the family, but it was such a relaxing day. It was fun starting our own family traditions. It was nice to not be rushed, and have to hurry to get someplace. The kids woke up about 7:30. They came and jumped into bed with us. We read the Christmas Story out of Luke and than had to wait while Dad took care of his dog. Finally we got to go downstairs. The boys had so much fun opening presents. Santa spoiled the kids and was way to generous. After presents, we ate a yummy breakfast, monkey bread and breakfast casserole. We lounged all day long. The boys played inside and out. I played around with my camera (which I am still trying to master), and Jared help dig out all the neighbors who are out of town (what a great guy!) For dinner, we went to the Stingham's for the traditional ham dinner. It tasted SO good. It is amazing how long we look forward to Christmas and how quickly it comes and goes. Now it is time to take down decorations, go back to work, and start eating healthy.
7 comments:
Looks like you had a ton of fun for x-mas. It does come and go way too fast. Although it was nice to take down x-mas yesterday with our big snow storm. K-new camera, I'm so excited for you. You are doing darling things with your photo shop- I really need to get that.
What is that photo montage program you are using? Really cute idea to upload that instead of a bunch of pix.
I love the matching jammies for all your boys!
Your blog is so cute, Hillary. You need to show me how to do that cute patterned background stuff. Fun to get a new camera!!
How much fun! Your boys look like they got a haul for Christmas! I love the picture of them hugging...was it posed? We really miss you guys!
Nathan's picture is priceless! I love your pictures. You are always so on the ball getting your blog updated....can I put you in charge of mine???
Looks like your Christmas was fun! We REALLY missed you guys!
Merry 'belated' Christmas to you guys!! Thanks for the Christmas card, you all looked great!
Post a Comment