
It is hard to juggle two parties at school. I am running back and forth between Kindergarten and 3rd grade, but it is worth it. The boys had so much fun. Nathan had a sing-along concert and then went to his room and decorated Christmas trees, played games, and ate lots of treats. Joshua made beaded candy canes, colored, and ate lots of treats. The key word here is TREATS! We have so many treats sitting around our house, I think I am going to pop. All I can say is "Weight Watchers, here I come" (in January!) Merry Christmas!
5 comments:
what the heck- are we not friends? Why do I find out this way you have a blog. Busted Sister. Busted. You better run.
The pictures look great! The boys look so cute! Merry Christmas!
Awesome job on the collage....you're like a pro or something at photoshoppin'. Cute boys...glad they had fun!
cute fun pictures, I love the collage. I hear ya about the treats. I'll join ya at WW
Glad your back to the bloggin world! Merry Christmas, we miss you!!!!!
Post a Comment